There are regular club sponsored activities
- Thursday night Crib at 7:30 pm (Building jackpot) Admission $8.00 contact Sandy (902) 229-4216
- Fitness & Self-Defense Classes – (Karate Style – Chito-Ryu) taught by Sensei Shawn McGrath (San-Dan – Third Degree Black Belt Instructor) of Infinity Martial Arts. The classes focus on the fitness portion for the first half of each class, the remainder of the time is used to teach Self-Defense. Cost is: A donation per class (if you have it) to cover the cost of the rent, Coffee, and Tea. Class Times: Saturdays – 11:30 Am – 12:30 pm. All A.A and Al-anon members are welcome regardless of your financial or fitness abilities.
- Sundays – 3rd Sunday of Each month – District 2 Meeting.
- A.A. Workshops – May also be scheduled on a Sunday within each month – check regularly for updated information.
- The Club also hosts a number of special events throughout the year.
- Fund raising events such as suppers or dances, BBQs, and musical performances.
- Club Fundraiser BBQ – Sept. 28, 2019 – 4 PM – 5:30 PM – $ 15.00
- Burgers, Dog, Corn On The Cob, Salads.
- Tickets available through club members or call for more info.